New Zealand Look Through Company Registration
New Zealand Look Through Company registration is a popular option for international investors and business people looking for a reputable onshore business entity to use for their multinational enterprises.
Unlike some providers of New Zealand Look Through Company registration, AMG BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT is a New Zealand owned company which operates in New Zealand, and works in close connection with the New Zealand Companies Office and the New Zealand Inland Revenue Department, ensuring that we can provide quick, accurate and up-to-date services.
We offer LTC registration services for newly registered companies, already operating companies, or in conjunction with our New Zealand company registration services.
To initiate the registration of your New Zealand Look Through company complete our order form for a new New Zealand company, or contact us, request a consultation, talk to one of our specialists, use the online price estimator, or call us on +64 7 8080 444.
In order to be granted LTC status, New Zealand companies must:
- Have no more than five shareholders
- Have no corporate shareholders (except for Trustees who are acting in accordance with a Trust Deed, or other LTCs)
Before ordering New Zealand Look Through company registration services, be sure that you have the following information:
- Proposed name of your company (check the name availability of your new New Zealand company here).
- Full name and residential address(es) of the director(s) of the new New Zealand company.
- Verified copy of the passport of the Director(s) of the new New Zealand company.
- Verified utility bill as Proof of Residency for the director(s) of you new New Zealand company.
- Full legal name of Shareholder(s) for you new New Zealand company.
- Verified copy of the passport of the Shareholder(s) of the company.
- Verified utility bill as Proof of Residency for the Shareholder(s) of you new New Zealand company.
- Resolution from the Shareholders, agreeing to elect for LTC status and stating that the entity meets all the requirements for LTC status.
- The amount of share capital (please, note there are no minimal or maximum amounts).
- Number of shares which will be issued.
- Registered Address in New Zealand. (As a legal requirement, the Registered Address must be a physical address and not a virtual office or P.O. Box. In most cases, we can help you find a registered address, which, however, cannot be used as a business address.)
- Address for Service In New Zealand. (Address for Service is the location at which the company can be served with legal documents. The Address of Service must be a physical address and not a virtual office or P.O. Box. In most cases, we can help you find a Address of Service, which, however, cannot be used as a business address.)
- The Company constitution. (Constitutions are not required for a New Zealand company. You can provide us with your own constitution, and if you like we can assist you with finding a constitution.)
Please note that all of our service are provide on the condition that we are offering a New Zealand Look Through company registration service only, and we are not involved or responsible for the future activities of your New Zealand Look Through company. By using our services you confirm that your New Zealand Look Through company will not be used for money laundering, tax evasion, or any other illegal activity, and the Directors, Shareholders and the agents of the company are solely responsible for ensuring that the information provided to us is complete, accurate and correct.
Our services are for the purposes of company registration only, and you are advised to seek the assistance of a specialist on whether New Zealand Look Through company registration is the right solution for you. The Companies Act 1993 clearly sets out the requirements for the incorporation and on-going compliance of New Zealand Look Through companies, and for a quick overview please see the following brochure on the requirements of a New Zealand company.