New Zealand Company Registration
New Zealand company registration is one of the specialities of AMG BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, and we provide affordable and time effective company formations services.
Unlike the numerous site and agency’s which also provide New Zealand company registration services, AMG BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT is a New Zealand owned and operated company and all our services are provided from New Zealand by New Zealanders with the best knowledge of current New Zealand legislations and regulations.
To initiate the registration of your New Zealand company complete our order form, or contact us, request a consultation, talk to one of our specialists, use the online price estimator, or call us on +64 7 8080 444.
Our ready-made New Zealand company registration packages start from NZD 250, and we also offer tailor-made company registration services structuring on the requirements and situation of the particular business situations. Our company formation services are as equally effective for New Zealanders, as for international investors and entrepreneurs wishing to have a New Zealand company for their international business activities.
With the help of our associates and sister companies, we can help you to not just to register the company in New Zealand, but also have the partners who can provide accounting, lawyer, tax agent, business consultant, financial advisor services.
Before ordering New Zealand company registration services, be sure that you have the following information:
- Proposed name of your company (check the name availability of your new New Zealand company here).
- Full name and residential address(es) of the director(s) of the new New Zealand company.
- Verified copy of the passport of the Director(s) of the new New Zealand company.
- Verified utility bill as Proof of Residency for the director(s) of you new New Zealand company.
- Full legal name of Shareholder(s) for you new New Zealand company.
- Verified copy of the passport of the Shareholder(s) of the company.
- Verified utility bill as Proof of Residency for the Shareholder(s) of you new New Zealand company.
- Verified copies of the registration documents for any corporate shareholders.
- Verified copy of the resolution from any proposed corporate shareholders to become a shareholder in the new New Zealand company.
- The amount of share capital (please, note there are no minimal or maximum amounts).
- Number of shares which will be issued.
- Registered Address in New Zealand. (As a legal requirement, the Registered Address must be a physical address and not a virtual office or P.O. Box. In most cases, we can help you find a registered address, which, however, cannot be used as a business address.)
- Address for Service In New Zealand. (Address for Service is the location at which the company can be served with legal documents. The Address of Service must be a physical address and not a virtual office or P.O. Box. In most cases, we can help you find a Address of Service, which, however, cannot be used as a business address.)
- The Company constitution. (Constitutions are not required for a New Zealand company. You can provide us with your own constitution, and if you like we can assist you with finding a constitution.)
Please note that all of our service are provide on the condition that we are offering a New Zealand company registration service only, and we are not involved or responsible for the future activities of your New Zealand company. By using our services you confirm that your New Zealand company will not be used for money laundering, tax evasion, or any other illegal activity, and the Directors, Shareholders and the agents of the company are solely responsible for ensuring that the information provided to us is complete, accurate and correct.
Our services are for the purposes of company registration only, and you are advised to seek the assistance of a specialist on whether New Zealand company registration is the right solution for you. The Companies Act 1993 clearly sets out the requirements for the incorporation and on-going compliance of New Zealand companies, and for a quick overview please see the following brochure on the requirements of a New Zealand company.