New Zealand Look Through Company registration is a quick and easy process, and a good option for international investors and entrepreneurs looking for a entity with which to conduct their global business activities.
The process for registering a New Zealand Look Through Company is:
1. Order a New Zealand Company registration
Complete our New Zealand company registration order form, or contact us and talk to one of our consultants.
2. Provide the registration documents
In order for the New Zealand Company registration to be approved by the New Zealand Companies Office, the following documents must be submitted:
- Proof of Identity for all Directors and Shareholders
- Proof of Residence for all Directors and Shareholders
- Registration documents for any corporate shareholders
- Consents from each Director and Shareholder
Please read the following articles for further information on New Zealand Company document requirements.
3. Complete the New Zealand look Through Company application
Once registered, the new New Zealand Company has one year to apply for New Zealand Look Through Company status with the Inland Revenue Department.
Prior to making the application, the company must ensure that:
- There are no more than five shareholders in the company.
- All shareholders are individuals.
- The shareholders unanimously agree for the company to apply for New Zealand Look Through Company status.
- The shareholders have completed a Shareholder resolution stating that the company meets all of the criteria for Look Through Company Status and all of the shareholders agree for the company to apply for Look through Company status.